Guillermo Amaya, Owner/Installer brings more than 20 years of experience in floor leveling and floor underlayment installation at one of South Florida’s leading underlayment companies. Guillermo is well known in the South Florida construction industry for his unparalleled attention to detail. His expertise has led to multiple invitations to train product finishers for applicators nationwide and internationally.
The staff at On D Level Floor Underlayments, LLC bring a great deal of experience to each project they pour. We use Hacker Industries, Inc.’s premier line of FIRM-FILL® Gypsum Concretes, GYP-SPAN® Radiant and acoustical control products. Hacker Floor Underlayments provide a smooth, durable surface for finished floor coverings as well as exceptional compressive strengths and superior fire and sound ratings, and can be installed over wood, corrugated steel deck, concrete or radiant heat systems.
- Gypsum cement-based underlayments with compression strengths up to 5,000 psi
- Portland cement based self-leveling underlayments with compression strengths up to 6,000 psi
- Laser Leveled Floors
- Sound control systems for condos, apartments, houses, high rise office buildings, commercial buildings, open ceiling renovations, etc., increasing the sound rating of any floor/ceiling assembly
- Resurfacing lightweight concrete, spalled concrete, rough unfinished concrete
- Smooth and level old wood floors
- Leveling over hollow core and precast concrete planks
- Encapsulating vinyl asbestos tile
- Specification Assistance